пятница, 22 июня 2012 г.

Hi, I m a Google Android.

Hi, I'm a Google Android.
Hi, I'm a Google Android.
Hi, I'm a Google Android.
I was been created to kill Sony Ericsson A200 and Motorola MOTOMAGX. Java ME must not live because good never wins.
I hate Nokia because it does not join Android. Nokia must die.
I hate Symbian and iOS because they are built on C, so, they are not true. Mobile operating system must be portable and work properly on the chinese phones.
I hate Windows because it helps Nokia not to die.
I hate Mobile Linuxes because there can be only one Linux system, and it's me. But I hided Linux in my nucleus, you are not to see it here.
I hate webOS because Palm was just my concurent. R. I. P.
I must be an unique mobile operating system because the people must be slavered. I must be installed on simple phones, due to my slowless everybody will be to buy powerful smartphone because I cannot work properly on poor machine resources and Java ME applications cannot be properly installed on me.
I hate Apple much of all because it makes really quality things. They are better than me, so, they are not to exist when I'm existing.
Yeah, after ten years you will see me on every pocket device.So, granny's will be not able to call to their children because there will be not simple phones, there will be Android only. People will be not able to use smartphones in winter outdoors because I will not further support physical keyboards.
I'm a Google Android. I'm watching for you, Anonymous.In future everybody will have to have a Google account, it will replace passports.So, if you have not an Android smartphone you are not able to be a citizen. The price of Android smartphones will never be suitable for everybody.
I'm a Google Android.
I'm a Google Android.
Hi, iPhone, I'm a Google Android.
I'm a Googe Android.
I'm a Google Android, so, you must hate me.
Дополнено (1). Лог, андроидофил детектед.
Дополнено (2). иштван, ану-ану

Hi, I m a Google Android.